Advanced sources

From: <sujoy_at_veccal.ernet.in>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:39:46 +0500

Dear Fluka users,
this new version of fluka has brought some capabilities of extended sources.
I am having some question regarding the same and I have already seen the
advanced workshop tutorials. I want to define an isotropic cylindrical source of Ir-192.
I have written the following in the input file:
BEAM ISOTOPE
HI-PROPE 77. 192.
BEAMPOS 0.0 0.0 0.24
BEAMPOS 0.0 0.0325 0.06 0.42 CYLI-VOL
Now, I want to know whether I have to activate the FLOOD card in beampos to make
it isotropic or it is already isotropic ? If it is not isotropic, how do
I make it isotropic ? I am attaching the input card for reference also.

With Regards,
S. Chatterjee
Scientific Officer,
TLD Unit, BARC