Re: About Fluka

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 22:33:49 +0200

Dear Beatrice

I suggest that you browse the FLUKA web site. Under 'Documentation' you
will find a link to publications which contain two very comprehensive
lecture notes by the FLUKA authors

1996:
The physics of high energy reactions
1995:
Physics of showers induced by accelerator beams

They contain plenty of references for further reading, some of them you
will also find on this web site.

Best regards
Stefan