Re: On biasing

From: beatrice pomaro <pomaro_at_dic.unipd.it>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 17:33:41 +0200

Dear Dr. Sala,
      thank you for your help; I see one has to assign different
importance factors to different regions, but I can not understand the
criterion to do that.
On the other hand, would you, please, explain to me better how to do
practically point 1) use higher e.m. thresholds in regions far from
the scoring one and point 3) use biasing to kill particles that
travel deep in the shield.
Thank you again,
Sincerely
Beatrice