Re: Pre-defined plots missing in flair GUI

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:04:33 -0700

Hi all,

I was able to track down the problem by running python on the flair file
directly. Turned out there was some garbled input (from cut and paste)
that was interfering with the parsing.

This was bugging me for two reasons: 1) it is annoying to redefine plots
(especially in my case where I am comparing two setups for dose rate and
res. nuclei yield, and 2) it is not fun not finding the source of a
problem like this since they can happen again at a later time.

Mina