USRBIN Activity

From: Davis, Andrew <Andrew.Davis_at_ccfe.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:26:23 +0100

Hi

I hope someone can clarify for me, I have done a few shutdown dose runs
with, IRRPROF DCYTIMES and other associated cards and everything was
successful. However, I have just tried to bin ACTIVITY in the USRBIN
mesh and FLUKA has errored telling me that

 "activity/fission/neutron balance binnings cannot be track-length!!!"

However, in the Manual it states that I can bin activity on the usrbin
mesh, which by definition is track based. Am I doing something stupid,
cards in the wrong order, etc?

Thanks

Andrew