Lutetium in FLUKA

From: Francesca Nessi-Tedaldi <Francesca.Nessi-Tedaldi_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:36:12 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts
I am setting up cards to calculate the residual ambient dose at various cooling times after an irradiation with multi-GeVprotons of a compound
containing Lutetium. Although I have not enabled low-energy neutron transport (card LOW-NEUT absent, card DEFAULTS absent), I get an error
message "Low energy neutron xsec not found" for Lutetium.
I am aware of the fact that the low-energy neutron cross-sections are not available in the library. But why is FLUKA looking for them, if
LOW-NEUT is not enabled? and how to tell it not to do so?

Thank you very much for any help.

Cheers
Francesca