Re: Lutetium in FLUKA

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:37:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Francesca,

if card DEFAULTS is absent, the default becomes that of NEW-DEFA, for which
neutron transport is on. To switch it off, you must give a card LOW-BIAS
with WHAT(1) = 1. (You may look it up on the manual).
The command LOW-NEUT is not used to switch on low energy neutron transport,
but to select a neutron library (if more than one is available) or to
request neutron pointwise transport (when possible) or to bias the fission
neutron multiplicity.

Regards,

Alberto