Re: Resnuclei

From: Lucia Sarchiapone <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 20:15:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
the resnuclei output results are normalized per unit volume if you
provide it, otherwise they are integrated in the whole volume (in this
case the unit Bq/cm3/proton is still meaningful because the default
volume is 1cm3). This is because FLUKA does not calculate automatically
the region volume, and you have to provide it yourself even when you
specify the region.
Regards,

Lucia