Re: spectrum source.f?

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:27:15 +0200

Dear Patrick

You can find an example at
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=demokritos2009
It is among the files for the Exercise 8 on user routines on Thursday
morning (source2.f and spectrum.dat)

Further explanations and help on source implementations can also be found
at
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=portugal2010
in the lecture on sources on Wednesday morning.

However, I suggest that before before implementing your own source you get
some experience in using FLUKA for simpler problems. A good starting point
are the lectures of past FLUKA courses that can be found in the above
links.

Cheers
Stefan