Re: NET-CHRG estimator

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 20:12:57 +0200

Dear Daniel,

NET-CHRG gives - in units of the elementary charge - the algebraic sum of
the charges entering the USRBIN bin volume minus the algebraic sum of the
charges leaving it (a charge generated and stopped in the same bin makes a
null contribution). In principle you could filter it on electrons via
AUXSCORE. On the other hand, USRBIN can score the electron fluence

Hope this helps

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI