Re: Using res. nuc. inventory for different shielding config.

From: Thomas Otto (CERN) <thomas.otto_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 20:35:50 +0200

Dear all,

the suggestion of Joachim raises an interesting further question:

With the HI-PROPE card one can sample emissions from one isotope, would
it be possible to write a source.f - routine which handles sampling
gamma- and beta emissions from different isotopes (which would need to
be enumerated within the routine or in a data file, together with their
relative abundances). If yes, maybe one of the FLUKA-authors or gurus
could provide a sample routine ?

Best regards, Thomas

--
Thomas Otto