Re: optical photons problems

From: stefano pioli <pioli.1185189_at_studenti.uniroma1.it>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 17:45:18 +0200

Hi,
I think I've solved the optical problems rewriting some routines.

I still have some questions about the optical photons:

The information on the direction cosines are on TRACKR or OPPHST common?
In which conditions is needed enable the ophbdx.f routine?
Could I have some indications to write the roughness routine (frghns.f)?

Thanks,
Stefano