Re: sum files not reporting the final units after applying conversion coefficients via an AUXSCORE card

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:13:17 -0700

Sorry but another part of my confusion is that I don't understand what particles/cm^2 in a given volume means.
I understand what fluence as # of particles/cm^2 crossing a boundary means (similar to flux) but don't know what
the # of particles/cm^2 in a given volume physically means.

Best wishes,
Mina