Re: Release of Fluka2011.2.7: respin of Fluka2011.2

From: Vittorio Boccone <boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:53:34 +0100

Dear Yannick,
those gfortran related issues popped out just after the release of the
2011.2.7.
For many of this incompatibility issue we rely on the user feedback.

Please note that we write about possible issues in the download page, in
the release notes and also in the manual (when talking about the
requirements)
[...]
The Linux x86 version must be compiled at 32 bits with g77 but can run
on both 32 and 64 bit machines while the Linux x86_64 version must be compiled
with gfortran and works only on 64 bits machines. The latter is still
tentative, we cannot exclude some issues with that version.
[...]
Meanwhile, as Alfredo said, you can safely use the g77 version (if you
have a 64 bit machine you probably need to fetch few i686 packages to
compile with g77 in 32 bit).
V.

--
   Vittorio Boccone