Modified source.f sub routine

From: <sujoy_at_veccal.ernet.in>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:22:22 +0100

Dear Fluka experts,

I have modified the source.f subroutine to fire a mixture of particles.
It consists of Protons (35%), Pions+(61%) and Kaons+(4%), with all having momentum of 120 GeV/c.
To check, whether it is working properly, I have made a small input file, where I score all these particles
at the boundary using USRBDX detector. Unfortunately I am seeing Pions+ as 66 % and the rest as protons.
I am not able to see the small contribution from Kaons. Moreover, I am not sure of its working. I will be obliged,
if someone can help me in correcting the error. I am attaching the modified routine and the input file for reference.

With Regards,
S. Chatterjee