energy deposition in components of a compound

From: <tristan.davenne_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:42:59 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have used FLUKA to calculate the energy deposition in a compound containing two components.
I obtain the energy deposition in the compound using a usrbin scoring card.

Is it possible to set up a scoring card to store/extract the energy deposition in each component of a compound?

I have made a simple 'engineering estimation' of the energy deposition in each component which
gives a workable approximation. However it would be useful and more accurate if I could obtain
the energy deposition in each component of the compound as part of the output of my FLUKA run.

Best Regards
Tristan