Re: REGARDING DETECT RESULTS follow up

From: <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 09:24:18 +0100

Hello Alzarough,

I'm no skilled expert in compilation issues nor tricky compatibilities...
instead I looked for alernative solutions.

I tried your input file through "flair".
Do you use this interface or not?

It works OK, you had just a little misalignment in SDUM of BEAMPOS card.
This corrected, the run goes just fine and you get a *_fort.17 file in
which all your detectors are printed in the same file with no problem.

By the way, flair does the recovery from detector cards and doing the
standard deviation over several cycles (as it seems) I just discovered
this feature.

So, you get results, I am not enough familiar and did not look enough into
your detectors cards to tell you if they make sense or not.

Hope it helps.

Best regards.

Sebastien.