RE: convert MCNP geometry to FLUKA

From: Macfarlane, Lewis <Lewis.Macfarlane_at_nuclear.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:10:07 +0000

Dear Zhiyi,
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

You can export FLUKA input to MCNP geometry using FLAIR. File => Export => MCNP.
You can then choose to either export to Macrobodies or otherwise.
Note that in the MCNP input file you will need to add the final cell for
the outside world as the FLIAR conversion won't do this for you.

Best regards,
Lewis.