problem with neutron shielding with borated polyethylene

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:48:15 -0800 (PST)

Dear En-Min,

I don't think there is anything wrong in your input file, except that
5.E-7 is not 0.5 eV, as you believe, but 0.5 keV.
If you want to do a test at 0.5 eV, you should have 5.E-10 in the
WHAT(1) of the BEAM command.

I am not sure that this correction will give you the result that you expect,
but you can try.

Best regards,

Alberto