RE: Origin of neutron production

From: Kristian Ytre-Hauge <kristian.ytre-hauge_at_ift.uib.no>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:30:40 +0100

Hi Francesco,

Thank you for good advice.

In addition to simply looking at where the neutrons are produced I think it
would also be interesting to investigate the origin of the neutrons
depositing dose in a patient or phantom. In other words, I wish to mark each
neutron with a flag identifying in which region it was produced and when
scoring neutrons in an arbitrary region be able to see where these neutrons
were produced.

Do you have any suggestions on how to achieve this? I assume that in this
case I would have to use and modify a user routine?

Best regards,

Kristian