Re: Two-step method

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:20:52 -0800

Hello Stefan,

The SOURCE card (which was empty) was not part of the input file when I tried running it. I must have been playing with
it in the middle of a discussion with someone else here and it stayed in).

Took out SOURCE and RADDECAY cards, recompiled, and re-ran (using the right executable in my current dir!) and it worked!
I see an isodump.out generated for the 1st step.

Thank you very much for looking into this,
Mina