Fluka_neutron_fluence_always_zero

From: vahan petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 17:15:04 +0400

Whatever I do, I changed electrons energy and particle number, I get always
   ZEROES in output *ONLY* for *neutron* fluence . Why?
I also applied *Alberto Fasso's* suggested corrections and I still get the
same result... ZEROES
I debugged geometry both *fluka* and *SImpleGeo* without any problem.
I tried both USRCOLL and USRTRACK card without luck.

Is it a bug or I did something wrong?

   I attached my input file. If you have a time could you take a look?
Could somebody send me my input file with corrections already done in it?

I can't solve this problem already 15 days. If you help me I will be very
appreciate.
    With regards V. Petrosyan