RE: Question: How to stop neutron transport below 1 MeV and beyond 20 MeV

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:10:28 +0000

Dear Mohammad,

please find attached your corrected input, comscw and flair project that compiles
the comscw.f routine
Corrections:
comscw_mod.f: You had alignment problems. Check fortran syntax
input file: Geometry problems corrected, on overlaps of the CR39 dectors,
PHOTONUC, LOW-NEUT, PART-THR on neutrons are not needed.
Last, problem is that the beam as it is defined it doesn't impact on any target
so it goes straight away to the blackhole.

Best Regards
Vasilis Vlachoudis
Dep EN, CERN
CH-1211 GENEVA 23