Re: Use of auxscore card in FLUKA

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:13:35 +0200

Dear Carrie
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

You have to define USRBDX/What(2)=DOSE-EQ. By default, it will score total
ambient dose equivalent. If you would like to calculate it only for
certain particle types you can associate an AUXSCORE card with the USRBDX
card and define the particle types in AUXSCORE/What(2). AUXSCORE allows
also the use of different conversion coefficient sets.

Note that the above scoring with USRBDX returns ambient dose equivalent as
function of energy. If you are interested in integrated (over energy) dose
please use USRBIN.

I'll post this reply to fluka-discuss so that other users can profit as
well.

Cheers
Stefan