Re: Stopping Neutron in a defined region

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 10:23:29 +0200

Dear Mohammad

I think the cleanest way is performing the simulation in two steps:

1) set the phantom to BLCKHOLE and write into an external file all
particles entering the phantom, e.g., via fluscw.f that is called at each
boundary crossing, provided you define a (dummy) USRBDX for the boundary
of interest and

2) write a source routine that reads in the particles from the first step
and transports them further in the original geometry. This way you can
start the cascades in the second step with whatever particles you like.

Cheers
Stefan