Re: simulation of synchrotron radiation

From: Vittorio Boccone <boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:36:34 +0200

Hi Hamideh,
   you want to have an electron beam bent by a magnetic field and the
synchrotron radiation at the same time?
Do I understand correctly?

If you want to do so you must respec the weight and the proportion
between the primary electron and the synchrotron radiation photons.
Therefore you need to modify the special source routine you find in the
FLUKA discussion thread you found.

Check the POLARIZAti card in the manual (look for the example).
V.

--
Dr. Vittorio Boccone - University of Geneva
o Address: