Re: simulation of synchrotron radiation

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:46:36 +0430

Dear Vittorio

Thanks for your response. As you know synchrotron radiation is produced
when electron beam bend in magnetic field.
I want to know whether any photon is produced just by bending electron beam
in vacuum (by using MGNFIELD card for bending the beam) and without any
interaction, since in vacuum bremsstrahlung radiation doesn't emerge can
synchrotron radtaion be produced?
I can use the source routine when I have the spectrum of synchrotron
radiation but I don't have such a this right now. I want to =D9=91find this
spectrum in first step.

Kind Regards
Hamideh