What DOSE calculates my input file?

From: Vahan Petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 00:43:46 +0400

Below I attached my input file. I need to calculate equivalent DOSE outside
of concrete box.
  As I understood from discussions I need switch on USRBIN card with part
type set DOSE-EQ that gives Dose measured in pSv/primary. I also plotted 1D
projection of DOSE vs distance from the radiation source using data of
USRBIN card.
  Can someone with experience take a look and say am I did wrong or right?

Is it required switch on AUXSCORE card and set conversion coefficients for
each USRBIN card or it is optional and using USRBIN with part: DOSE-EQ is
sufficient for getting DOSE?

Thanks!