Re: What DOSE calculates my input file?

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:05:22 +0200 (CEST)

Dear User,
as reported in the AUXSCORE description. You can calculate the ambient
dose equivalent as:

USRBIN 10.0 DOSE-EQ -50.0 10.0 10.0 10.0DoseEq
USRBIN -10.0 -10.0 -10.0 100.0 100.0 100.0&
AUXSCORE USRBIN DoseEq AMB74
* Score ambient dose equivalent in a Cartesian mesh from all particles

I hope that this helps,
Andrea