RE: FW: energy deposition and dose calculation

From: Zafar Yasin <Zafar.Yasin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 04:54:50 +0000

Dear Stefan,
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Firstly, Thank you Stefan and Vasilis for nice help.

Actually, I am confused about the area and the voulme. I am not sure either I have to use the area/volume of the target
(2cm, 2cm, 0.4mm) or the area
volume of the point (x=-50,50; y=-50, 50; z=0, 100) where I want to calculate the spectra
  (So, I was using the default value for area and volume). Moreover, I will have to use the whole surface area or of a particular plane?

Best regards,
Zafar