Question on Activity units

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:58:11 -0700

Hello everyone,

I have looked at the time evolution of activities in different regions of various setups in the past and am now having
doubts as to whether I have used the correct units.

Here is a sample RESNULE and DCYSCORE card thatI have used:

RESNUCLE 3. -31. 74. 49. rTgtTa26 1.EOB1yTgt
DCYSCORE 10. EOB1yTgt RESNUCLE

Where EOB1yTgt is one of the cooling times defined in a DCYTIMES card.

As you see in the RESNUCLE card above, I have set the volume of the region of interest to 1 since I am interested in
knowing the total Activity in that volume. The goal is to compare this value with measurement results.

Will the units be Bq or Bq/cm^3? I would think the units would be Bq (or total activity in that volume).

Thanks and best wishes,
Mina