Re: Gamma rays

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:22:56 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mina,

many thanks for pointing out the need for requesting isotope decay. It was
written in the manual, but it escaped my attention:

                 For (radioactive) isotopes, use the name ISOTOPE and specify
                 further the isotope properties by means of option HI-PROPErt.
                 In this case WHAT(1) and WHAT(2) are meaningless. If no
                 radioactive isotope evolution or decay is requested, or if a
                 stable isotope is input, nothing will occur, and no particle will
                 be transported.

Alberto