Score of steady neutron fluence

From: <huguojun_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 20:08:49 +0800 (CST)

Dear FLUKA experts,
      Thank you for your kind answer to my previous questions!
      I run into another confusion about the score of FLUKA simulation. I refer to an simple
problem to describe the confusion. For example, there is a point neutron source at the center
of an sphere which contains some material, such as water or other. Assuming that the source
strength is the same all the time, we can say that there is an steady neutron fluence at any
point in the sphere. Then, in "normal" calculation, I didn't consider the time information
(time information is not included in SOURCE card, or the age of source neutron in the
subroutine source.f is ZERO )and got the score of neutron fluence. My question is: does
this result represent the steady neutron fluence as discussed above?
      Thanks in advance!
Guojun Hu