USRBDX results

From: Julie Barbier <Julie.Barbier_at_iba-group.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:05:43 +0200

Dear fluka users,

I made two inputs representing proton impinging a thin tantale target. The
detectors are put all around the target, on a sphere.
In my first input I choose neutron to be scored from 0.00001GeV to 0.010GeV
and in the second input I only change the range of energy. I scored neutron
from 0.00001GeV to 0.020GeV.
I am very surprised because for these two different quantities I found the same result.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions theses results can come from ?

Best regards,

Julie