RE: Saving spawned input files in FLAIR

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:01:16 +0000

Hi Sunil,

I am afraid that is not graphically possible for the moment. Flair is creating
the files only when the Run button is pressed. Could be an interesting option to add.
I see two alternatives for the moment:

1. Create a dummy script e.g. saveinput.sh that does absolutely nothing
  and add it as queue from the Tools->Preferences->Submit
Right click on the list,
select add from the menu and insert a name and the path to the script
Then go to the Run frame select the spawned jobs (or only the father)
select this dummy queue saveinput and click Run.
The files will be saved and no run will take place
(Flair will wait to attach, so it is better to Kill the runs after the spawn)

2. Create a small python script that loads the project and save all the runs.

Cheers
Vasilis Vlachoudis
Dep EN, CERN
CH-1211 GENEVA 23