Saving spawned input files in FLAIR

From: Sunil C <csunil11_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:54:33 +0530

Dear All

I am using FLAIR to spawn a run with several input files. Typically I need
to spawn the run to few tens of CPU for submission to a cluster
configuration.

I notice after spawning, a run has to be initiated for the files
"_file_name_xx.inp" created by FLAIR to be saved.

Here, I t am using FLAIR to create the input files files and process them
later.

Is there a way in FLAIR to save all the spawned input files without
initiating a run ?

Best Regards

Sunil