RE: ***TIME.OUT***

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11:49:30 +0200

Dear Zafar,

the TIME.OUT message from Flair just means that Flair did not detect
over a given time interval any progress in any file written by FLUKA
during the run (see
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/3869.html)

Do you see anything (which files? with which content?) in the temporary
directory (in your case /home/flupix/fluka_2354)?

A guess is that the memory you allocated to the virtual machine is not
enough to run

Ciao

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti