Re: USRBIN + LOWENNEU

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:14:20 -0700

Hi Mina,

You are right, FLAIR offers that option (maybe for future developments, maybe because LOWENNEU may be accepted in other CARDS),
but FLUKA doesn't. Actually, if you check in the FLUKA manual under 'Generalised particles (to be used only for scoring)',you will
see that low-energy neutrons (which internally in FLUKA are =3D 40), have no associated name string, unlike all other generalized
particles.

So you would then think that using '40. ' in USRBIN-WHAT(2) would work for your problem. But from my tests, it seems that it doesn't.
The run doesn't crash, but you get all zero's even when there are neutrons below 20MeV, which is above the energy for which I did my
test and where NEUTRONS
appeared in my USRBIN. Please test this.

Next option would be to use AUXSCORE. You write USRBIN for WHAT(1), '40.' for WHAT(2) and in WHAT(4) whatever SDUM identifier you
had given for your U=
SRBIN. However, in my same tests you get all zeros once more. Please try by yourself too.

Thus, the only alternative that I see is that you customize fluscw.f routine, but I am not sure you want to reach there.

Mario