Re: simulate PET activity

From: sarchia <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:59:02 +0200

Hi,

the discussion you mentioned
(http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/4235.html)
explains how to score photons coincidence using the DETECT estimator.
This allows the scoring of events in coincidence in two different
regions (or set of regions) used as TRIGGER and DETECTOR.
As explained in the manual "The output of DETECT
<http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=22> is a distribution of
energy deposited per event in the region(s) making up the detector",
then this quantity must be related to the initial activity.
Sorry, I am not expert and cannot help more than this!

Cheers,
Lucia