Re: More problems with geometry

From: Joseph Comfort <Joseph.Comfort_at_asu.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:24:07 -0700

This is a follow-up on the issue. The problem appears to be limited to
the geometry debugger. Jobs, with the ARB body and without the
debugger, run fine. I am in the middle of 1200 CPU hours. The outputs
are expected to be close to a similar case in the past, and they are.

The hang-up on the second input file is again limited to the debugger.
A test case without the debugger does not hang, and gives good results.
   The geometry file is very complicated, and I can provide it if needed
to debug the debugger.

Joe Comfort