nuclear data and RESNUCLE

From: <sszdzl1_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:27:04 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,
I am doing some caculation on nuclear waste by FLUKA, and here are my questions:
1. I need some more nuclear data about transuranium elements which seems not placed in FLUKA datebase, for example, Cm244 and Np237,
is there any way to solve this problem?
2. When I use RESNUCLE in FLUKA, I find only nuclides which were produced in reaction is scored, but nuclides which did not react is
needed as well. How could I score all nuclides?

Any help will be appreciated!

  Zijia Zhao