Can't Calculate Residual Dose Rate, It always ZERO, Need Help!

From: Vahan Petrosyan <vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:55:26 +0400

Hi I tried to calculate residual dose rate according to this tutorial
but have problems.
http://www.fluka.org/content/course/NEA/lectures/Activation.pdf

I switched on all necessary cards (RADDECCAY, IRRPROFI, DCYTIMES,
DCYSCORE ) and linked USRBIN, RESNUCLEI scoring cards with appropriate
dacay times, and FLUKA runs without errors!

The problem that I get all ZEROS in reporting plots of USERBIN,
RESNUCLEI (in my case type Eq. Dose), and even more for any type of
scored quantity not only Eq. Dose

I also attached my input file if You have time please take a look.

Thanks!