Re: Can't Calculate Residual Dose Rate, It always ZERO, Need Help!

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 18:40:19 +0100

Dear Vahan

With an electron beam you should not kill the electromagnetic cascade for
the prompt radiation... Thus, remove RADDECAY/What(5)=99999.

Otherwise, note that your steel SS316LN has index 30 which is beyond lead.
Thus, if you are interested in photonuclear interactions in steel please
use instead of LEAD the generic variable @LASTMAT

PHOTONUC 1010. VACUUM @LASTMAT

Are you sure about the setting of What(1), i.e., excluding high-energy and
quasi deuteron processes? I suggest to use PHOTONUC/What(1)=1

Best regards
Stefan