Re: Problem with reading external source data

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 09:53:08 +0100

Dear Mohammad Rafiqul Islam

You can filter out neutron inside fluscw, e.g. by

IF (IJ.NE.8) THEN
     WRITE..
ENDIF

As explained in the header of the file

* Pla = particle laboratory momentum (GeV/c) (if > 0), *
* or kinetic energy (GeV) (if <0 ) *

Of course, in the latter case you have to take the absolute value

EKIN = ABS (PLA)

Cheers
stefan

Stefan Roesler