Comparing ENDRAW with region energies in the *.out file

From: Joseph Comfort <Joseph.Comfort_at_asu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:06:32 -0700 (MST)

tests=BSF_SC0_MISMATCH_TO
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

I have a simple case of a photon hitting an array of crystals. The code
.out file gives the (average) ENERGY and EM-ENERGY deposited in each
region (crystal). The numbers look very good and are as expected.

I am testing ENDRAW to see if it can give the same numbers, by
accumulating the deposited energy RULL into region MREG. It is not
working. The code shows that both generalized particles 211 and regular
particles (3, 4,...) are provided to ENDRAW. Neither each type alone or
all of them comes close to the right answer. What do I need to do to make
it work?

Thank you,
Joe Comfort