Re: Optical Photon Production by Scintillator Material, need help

From: Vahan Petrosyan <vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:29:43 +0400

<201212121127.qBCBRKZp032216_at_smtp1.mi.infn.it> <CAKT5vuhfYOaz4Ai28MG7k=9Ruv2v2-odim5Y=tmpKjszLnz9zw_at_mail.gmail.com>
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

--------------080207000203040206030803

Hi Nick. Thanks for your replay. It helped me much.

One question remains obscure for me.
   1) How can one calculate WHAT(2) "fraction of deposited energy going
into i-th scin. photon emission" parameter?
   2) Should it be specified in scintillator material parameters or it
can be calculated indirectly from other parameters too, for example
luminosity and emission peak wavelength?

I supposed formula Luminosity[ph/ev]*Energy(peak emission)[ev], am I right?

(I converted luminosity from [ph/Mev] to [ph/ev])

On 12.12.2012 19:58, Nicholas Bolibruch wrote:
> [...]
> LjcxIDAuMDAgLTAuMDEgMC4wMQpFTkQKKiBSZWcgIyAxCiogQmxhY2tIOyBhc3NpZ25lZCBt
> YXRlcmlhbDogQmxhY2tob2xlOyBtYXQgIyAoMSkKQmxhY2tIICAgICAgIDUgK1NwQiAgLVNw
> VgoqIFJlZyAjIDIKKiBZYWc7IGFzc2lnbmVkIG1hdGVyaWFsOiBCbGFja2hvbGU7IG1hdCAj
> ICgxKQpZYWcgICAgICAgICAgNSArWWFnCiogUmVnICMgMwoqIENDRDsgYXNzaWduZWQgbWF0
> ZXJpYWw6IEJsYWNraG9sZTsgbWF0ICMgKDEpCkNDRCAgICAgICAgICA1ICtDQ0QKKiBSZWcg
> IyA0CiogVmFjdXVtOyBhc3NpZ25lZCBtYXRlcmlhbDogQmxhY2tob2xlOyBtYXQgIyAoMSkK
> VmFjdXVtICAgICAgIDUgK1NwViAgLVlhZyAgLUNDRApFTkQKR0VPRU5ECk1BVEVSSUFMICAg
> ICAgICAgMzMuICAgNzQuOTIxNiAgICAgIDUuNzMgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg
> ICAgICBBUlNFTklDCiogR2xhc3MgbGVhZAoqCk1BVEVSSUFMICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg
> ICAgICAgICAgIDYuMjIgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBMRUFELUdMQQpD
> T01QT1VORCAgIC0wLjE1NjQ1MyAgICBPWFlHRU4gLTAuMDgwODY2ICAgU0lMSUNPTiAtMC4w
> MDgwOTIgIFRJVEFOSVVNTEVBRC1HTEEKQ09NUE9VTkQgICAtMC4wMDI2NTEgICBBUlNFTklD
> IC0wLjc1MTkzOCAgICAgIExFQUQgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIExFQUQtR0xBCk1BVEVS
> SUFMICAgICAgICAgMzkuICA4OC45MDU4NSAgICAgNC40NjkgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg
> ICAgICAgICAgICBZVFRSSVVNCk1BVEVSSUFMICAgICAgICAgNTguICAgMTQwLjExNSAgICAg
> Ni42NTcgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBDRVJJVU0KKiBZYWcgc2NpbnRp
> bGxhdG9yIHNjcmVlbgoqCk1BVEVSSUFMICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIDQu
> NTUgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBZQUcKQ09NUE9VTkQgICAgICAgICAz
> LjAgICBZVFRSSVVNICAgICAgIDUuMCAgQUxVTUlOVU0gICAgICAxMi4wICAgIE9YWUdFTllB
> RwpDT01QT1VORCAgICAgICAgIDEuMCAgICBDRVJJVU0gICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg
> ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgWUFHCkFTU0lHTk1BICAgIEJMQ0tIT0xFICAgIEJsYWNrSApB
> U1NJR05NQSAgICAgICAgIFlBRyAgICAgICBZYWcKQVNTSUdOTUEgICAgICBWQUNVVU0gICAg
> ICAgQ0NECkFTU0lHTk1BICAgICAgVkFDVVVNICAgIFZhY3V1bQpSQU5ET01JWiAgICAgICAg
> ICAxLgpQSE9UT05VQyAgICAgICAgICAxLiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIFZBQ1VV
> TSAgQExBU1RNQVQKT1BULVBST0QgICAgMi4wN0UtMTEgICAgICAxRS01ICAgICAgICAgICAg
> ICAgICBZQUcgICAgICAgWUFHICAgICAgICAgIENFUkVOS09WCk9QVC1QUk9EICAgICAwLjAx
> RTE1ICAgICAgMUUxNyAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgWUFHICAgICAgIFlBRyAgICAgICAgICBU
> Ui1SQURJQQpPUFQtUFJPRCAgICAgIDUuNUUtNSAgICAxNjcwMC4gICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg
> IFlBRyAgICAgICBZQUcgICAgICAgICAgU0NJTlQtV1YKT1BULVBST1AgICAgICAgIDJFLTUg
> ICAgNS41RS01ICAgIDEuMUUtNCAgICAgICBZQUcgICAgICAgWUFHICAgICAgICAgIFdWLUxJ
> TUlUCipPUFQtUFJPUCAgICAgICAgMS44MiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIFlB
> RyAgICAgICBZQUcgICAgICAgICAgV1YtTElNSVQKVVNSQkRYICAgICAgICAgIDEwMS4gICAg
> UEhPVE9OICAgICAgLTU3LiAgICAgICBZYWcgICAgVmFjdXVtICAgICAgMi4wOFVzeFBoClVT
> UkJEWCAgICAgICAgICAxRS01ICAgICAgMUUtOSAgICAgIDEwMC4gICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg
> ICAgICAgICAgIDEwMC4mClVTUkJEWCAgICAgICAgICAgIDEuICAgIFBIT1RPTiAgICAgIC01
> Ny4gICAgICAgWWFnICAgIFZhY3V1bSAgICAgIDIuMDhVc3hDUGgKVVNSQkRYICAgICAgICAg
> ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgMTAwLiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgMTAw
> LiYKVVNSQkRYICAgICAgICAgIDEwMS4gIE9QVElQSE9UICAgICAgLTU3LiAgICAgICBZYWcg
> ICAgVmFjdXVtICAgICAgMi4wOFVzeE9QClVTUkJEWCAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg
> ICAgICAgIDEwMC4gICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIDEwMC4mClNUQVJUICAgICAg

       helped me much.<br>
       One question remains obscure for me.<br>
       &nbsp;1) How can one calculate WHAT(2) "fraction&nbsp; of deposited energy
       going into i-th scin. photon emission"&nbsp; parameter? <br>
       &nbsp;2) Should it be specified in scintillator material parameters or
       it can be calculated indirectly from other parameters too, for
       example luminosity and emission peak wavelength?&nbsp; <br>
       I supposed formula&nbsp; Luminosity[ph/ev]*Energy(peak emission)[ev],
       am I right?<br>
       (I converted luminosity from [ph/Mev] to [ph/ev])<br>
       On 12.12.2012 19:58, Nicholas Bolibruch wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAKT5vuhfYOaz4Ai28MG7k=9Ruv2v2-odim5Y=tmpKjszLnz9zw_at_mail.gmail.com"
       type="cite">Hi Vahan, sorry I should have been more clear.&nbsp; <br>
       &gt;5) You need to set an appropriate upper and lower energy in
       the USRBDX card &gt;for binning the optical wavelengths.&nbsp; I
       usually use 1E-9 to 1E-8 initially.<br>
       The USRBDX card for OPTIPHO needs to have the binning range set to
       appropriate energies.<br>
       &gt;6) You may want to set an OPT-PROP (sdum blank) card to set an
       index of &gt;refraction, absorption and diffusion coefficients.
       This will increase the &gt;processing time per particle however.<br>
       This should read "You want to set an OPT-PROP ...". From this card
       you need to set _at least_ the absorption coefficient and the
       material you're assigning the properties to (ie. YAG).&nbsp; Setting
       diffusion coefficients will increase the time per particle.<br>
       Attached is your last INP file modified to work.&nbsp; I include
       comments on cards I've changed.<br>
       --Nick<br>
         Petrosyan <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
             href="mailto:vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am" target="_blank">vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am</a>&gt;</span>
         wrote:<br>
           .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><br>
             Many thanks for your help Nick!<br>
             I did corrections that you mention and was able to get nice
             USRBDX<br>
             result for photons but not for optical ones. &nbsp;It still
             zeroes.....(:<br>
             I am attaching new corrected input file.<br>
             As I understood from your explanation card OPT-PROP (sdum
             WV-LIMITS) is<br>
             optional and card OPT-PROP (sdum SENSITIV ) is used only for
             reducing<br>
             CPU load not for getting more precise results....?<br>
             I switched on also &nbsp;OPT-PROD (sdum SCINT-WV and WV-LIMITS)
             &nbsp;but without<br>
             luck!<br>
             I am little confused about WHAT(2) ( "fraction") parameter
             of OPT-PROD(<br>
           sdum SCINT-WV ), is it the same as /Luminosity
           [photons/Mev]???? /<br>
               How can I get &nbsp;USRBDX distribution of optical photons?<br>
               With regards V. Petrosyan!<br>
               On 10.12.2012 21:44, Nicholas Bolibruch wrote:<br>
               &gt; Hi Vahan,<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; Here are the issues with your input:<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; 1) your source is at 20 MeV, and is isotropic. &nbsp;If
               you test it with a<br>
               &gt; beam, make sure its in the positive direction, and
               set the primaries<br>
               &gt; lower as the processing time is ~2 hrs on an i7 if
               it's made<br>
               &gt; directional with your current settings. &nbsp;Using the
               SENSITIV sdum on<br>
               &gt; OPT-PROP you can probably lower the OPT-PHOT
               production (and reduce<br>
               &gt; CPU load) if you are trying to make other
               measurements at the same<br>
               &gt; time in your simulation.<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; 2) when entering in the wavelengths for the OPT-PROP
               (sdum WV-LIMITS)<br>
               &gt; cards you want them in cm, they were all entered in
               as meters, you<br>
               &gt; technically don't need them to run the simulation<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; 3) same issue with OPT-PROD (sdum SCINT-WV), it was
               also in meters.<br>
               &gt; This card is very much needed.<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; 4) you explained you want an electron beam. But you
               have the source<br>
               &gt; card set to isotropic at 20 MeV. :-)<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; 5) You need to set an appropriate upper and lower
               energy in the USRBDX<br>
               &gt; card for binning the optical wavelengths. &nbsp;I usually
               use 1E-9 to 1E-8<br>
               &gt; initially.<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; 6) You may want to set an OPT-PROP (sdum blank) card
               to set an index<br>
               &gt; of refraction, absorption and diffusion coefficients.
               This will<br>
               &gt; increase the processing time per particle however.<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; Hope this helps.<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; --Nick<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:11 AM, Vahan Petrosyan<br>
                 href="mailto:vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am">vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am</a>
               &lt;mailto:<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                 href="mailto:vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am">vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am</a>&gt;&gt;
               wrote:<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; I want to get optical photons distribution
               (angular, energy) that<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; irradiated by Yag screen ( scintillator material
               Yag(Ce) yttrium<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; aluminum garnet ) &nbsp;via USRBDX card when electron
               beam with 5Mev energy<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; hits it.<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://www.detectors.saint-gobain.com/uploadedFiles/SGdetectors/Documents/Product_Data_Sheets/YAG-Data-Sheet.pdf"

target="_blank">http://www.detectors.saint-gobain.com/uploadedFiles/SGdetectors/Documents/Product_Data_Sheets/YAG-Data-Sheet.pdf</a><br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; I want to define scintillator material properties
               with fluka using<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; OPT-PROD card with SCINT-WV option but fluka
               gives an error.<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; I have never done such kind of simulation and
               need experts help in<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; order<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; to do it correctly. I am attached my input file
               and ask you to<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; look and<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; say what I did wrong.<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; btw. I played with parameters of my input file a
               little and<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; switched on<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; Cerenkov and Transition(TR-Radia) radiation and
               disable &nbsp;OPT-PROD card<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; with SCINT-WV in order to get some results but
               USRBDX plot with option<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; OPTIPHOT gives me an empty data range.<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; can someone help me to define correct parameters
               for scintillator<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; material &nbsp;Yag(Ce) and get correct &nbsp;distribution
               (angular, energy) of<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; optical photons via USRBDX card?<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                 href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yttrium_aluminum_garnet"
                 target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yttrium_aluminum_garnet</a><br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; Thanks!<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt;<br>
               &gt;<br>
           --------------010902060600070909020501<br>
           &lt;html&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;head&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;http-equiv="Content-Type"&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;/head&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;div class="moz-cite-prefix"&gt;Many thanks for your
           help Nick!&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
             was able to get nice USRBDX<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;result for photons but not for optical ones.&amp;nbsp;
           It still<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;zeroes.....(:&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I am attaching new corrected input file.&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
             card OPT-PROP (sdum<br>
             &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;WV-LIMITS) is optional and card OPT-PROP (sdum
             SENSITIV ) is used<br>
             &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;only for reducing CPU load not for getting more
             precise<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;results....?&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I switched on also&amp;nbsp; OPT-PROD (sdum SCINT-WV
           and WV-LIMITS)&amp;nbsp; but<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;without luck! &lt;br&gt;<br>
             "fraction") parameter of<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;OPT-PROD( sdum SCINT-WV ), is it the same as &lt;em<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;style="font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; color:
           rgb(0, 0,<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;0); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
           line-height: 16px;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px;
           text-transform:<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing:
           0px;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
           -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"&gt;Luminosity<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;[photons/Mev]???? &lt;/em&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;How can I get&amp;nbsp; USRBDX distribution of optical
           photons?&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;With regards V. Petrosyan!&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;On 10.12.2012 21:44, Nicholas Bolibruch
           wrote:&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;blockquote<br>
           cite="<a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:mid%3ACAKT5vujSqavQWEx0TPcXoRaDDZV-3ewEgNw664fbA%2BDoWAHX8Q_at_mail.gmail.com">mid:CAKT5vujSqavQWEx0TPcXoRaDDZV-3ewEgNw664fbA+DoWAHX8Q_at_mail.gmail.com</a>"<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;type="cite"&gt;Hi Vahan,&amp;nbsp; &lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Here are the issues with your input:&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1) your source is at 20 MeV, and is
           isotropic.&amp;nbsp; If you test it<br>
             positive direction, and set the<br>
             &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;primaries lower as the processing time is ~2 hrs on
             an i7 if it's<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;made directional with your current settings.&amp;nbsp;
           Using the SENSITIV<br>
             the OPT-PHOT production<br>
             &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(and reduce CPU load) if you are trying to make other
             measurements<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at the same time in your simulation. &lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
             the OPT-PROP (sdum<br>
             &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;WV-LIMITS) cards you want them in cm, they were all
             entered in as<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;meters, you technically don't need them to run the
           simulation&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
             SCINT-WV), it was also in<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;meters.&amp;nbsp; This card is very much needed.
           &lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
             beam. But you have the<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;source card set to isotropic at 20 MeV. :-)&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
             and lower energy in the<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;USRBDX card for binning the optical
           wavelengths.&amp;nbsp; I usually use<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1E-9 to 1E-8 initially.&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
             (sdum blank) card to set an<br>
             &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;index of refraction, absorption and diffusion
             coefficients. This<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;will increase the processing time per particle
           however.&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Hope this helps.&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;--Nick&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;div class="gmail_quote"&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:11 AM, Vahan Petrosyan
           &lt;span<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;dir="ltr"&gt;&amp;lt;&lt;a moz-do-not-send="true"<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;href="mailto:<a moz-do-not-send="true"
             href="mailto:vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am">vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am</a>"
           target="_blank"&gt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
             href="mailto:vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am">vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am</a>&lt;/a&gt;&amp;gt;&lt;/span&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;wrote:&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0
           0<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc
           solid;padding-left:1ex"&gt;<br>
             distribution (angular, energy)<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;that&lt;br&gt;<br>
             scintillator material Yag(Ce)<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;yttrium&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;aluminum garnet ) &amp;nbsp;via USRBDX card when
           electron beam with<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;5Mev energy&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;hits it.&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;&lt;a
           moz-do-not-send="true"<br>
           href="<a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://www.detectors.saint-gobain.com/uploadedFiles/SGdetectors/Documents/Product_Data_Sheets/YAG-Data-Sheet.pdf"

target="_blank">http://www.detectors.saint-gobain.com/uploadedFiles/SGdetectors/Documents/Product_Data_Sheets/YAG-Data-Sheet.pdf</a>"<br>
           target="_blank"&gt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://www.detectors.saint-gobain.com/uploadedFiles/SGdetectors/Documents/Product_Data_Sheets/YAG-Data-Sheet.pdf"

target="_blank">http://www.detectors.saint-gobain.com/uploadedFiles/SGdetectors/Documents/Product_Data_Sheets/YAG-Data-Sheet.pdf</a>&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
             material properties with fluka<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;using&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;OPT-PROD card with SCINT-WV option but fluka gives
           an error.&lt;br&gt;<br>
             simulation and need experts<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;help in order&lt;br&gt;<br>
             my input file and ask you to<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;look and&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;say what I did wrong.&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
             input file a little and<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;switched on&lt;br&gt;<br>
             radiation and disable<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&amp;nbsp;OPT-PROD card&lt;br&gt;<br>
             results but USRBDX plot<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;with option&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;OPTIPHOT gives me an empty data range.&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
             correct parameters for<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;scintillator&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;material &amp;nbsp;Yag(Ce) and get correct
           &amp;nbsp;distribution (angular,<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;energy) of&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;optical photons via USRBDX card?&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;a moz-do-not-send="true"<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;href="<a moz-do-not-send="true"
             href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yttrium_aluminum_garnet"
             target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yttrium_aluminum_garnet</a>"<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;target="_blank"&gt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
             href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yttrium_aluminum_garnet"
             target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yttrium_aluminum_garnet</a>&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Thanks!&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;/blockquote&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;/blockquote&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;br&gt;<br>
           &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;/body&gt;<br>
           &lt;/html&gt;<br>
           --------------010902060600070909020501--<br>
           --------------070706020302040203090104<br>
           &nbsp; filename="Yag.inp"<br>
KiBEOlxmbHVrYVxmbHVwaXhcWWFnLmRhdAoqIENyZWF0ZWQ6IDUuMTIuMjAxMgoqIEF0OiAy<br>
MTo0MToxNwpUSVRMRQpZYWcgU2NyZWVuCkdMT0JBTCAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIDAu<br>
MCAgICAgICAwLjAgICAgICAgIDEuICAgICAgICAxLgpERUZBVUxUUyAgICAgICAgICAgICAg<br>
ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgUFJFQ0lT<br>
SU8KQkVBTSAgICAgICAgICAgLTAuMDIgICAgLTZFLTA1ICAgIC0wLjA2OCAgICAgIC0wLjIg<br>
ICAgICAtMC4yICAgICAgICAgIEVMRUNUUk9OCkJFQU1QT1MgICAgICAgICAgMC4wICAgICAg<br>
IDAuMCAgICAgICAxMC4gICAgICAgMC4wICAgICAgIDAuMCAgICAgICAgICBORUdBVElWRQpH<br>
RU9CRUdJTiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg<br>
ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgQ09NQk5BTUUKICAgIDAgICAgMCAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBN<br>
Qy1DQUQKKiBDQ0QKUkNDIENDRCAgICAgICAgMC4wMCAtMS4wMCAwLjAwIDAuMDAgLTAuMjAg<br>
MC4wMCAwLjIwCiogU3BCClNQSCBTcEIgICAgICAgIDAuMDAgMC4wMCAwLjAwIDEwMDAuMDAK<br>
KiBTcFYKU1BIIFNwViAgICAgICAgMC4wMCAwLjAwIDAuMDAgOTUwLjAwCiogWWFnCkJPWCBZ<br>
YWcgICAgICAgIC0wLjUwIC0wLjM1IC0wLjM1IDEuMDAgMC4wMCAwLjAwIDAuMDAgMC43MSAw<br>
LjcxIDAuMDAgLTAuMDEgMC4wMQpFTkQKKiBSZWcgIyAxCiogQmxhY2tIOyBhc3NpZ25lZCBt<br>
YXRlcmlhbDogQmxhY2tob2xlOyBtYXQgIyAoMSkKQmxhY2tIICAgICAgIDUgK1NwQiAgLVNw<br>
VgoqIFJlZyAjIDIKKiBZYWc7IGFzc2lnbmVkIG1hdGVyaWFsOiBCbGFja2hvbGU7IG1hdCAj<br>
ICgxKQpZYWcgICAgICAgICAgNSArWWFnCiogUmVnICMgMwoqIENDRDsgYXNzaWduZWQgbWF0<br>
ZXJpYWw6IEJsYWNraG9sZTsgbWF0ICMgKDEpCkNDRCAgICAgICAgICA1ICtDQ0QKKiBSZWcg<br>
IyA0CiogVmFjdXVtOyBhc3NpZ25lZCBtYXRlcmlhbDogQmxhY2tob2xlOyBtYXQgIyAoMSkK<br>
VmFjdXVtICAgICAgIDUgK1NwViAgLVlhZyAgLUNDRApFTkQKR0VPRU5ECk1BVEVSSUFMICAg<br>
ICAgICAgMzMuICAgNzQuOTIxNiAgICAgIDUuNzMgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg<br>
ICAgICBBUlNFTklDCiogR2xhc3MgbGVhZAoqCk1BVEVSSUFMICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg<br>
ICAgICAgICAgIDYuMjIgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBMRUFELUdMQQpD<br>
T01QT1VORCAgIC0wLjE1NjQ1MyAgICBPWFlHRU4gLTAuMDgwODY2ICAgU0lMSUNPTiAtMC4w<br>
MDgwOTIgIFRJVEFOSVVNTEVBRC1HTEEKQ09NUE9VTkQgICAtMC4wMDI2NTEgICBBUlNFTklD<br>
IC0wLjc1MTkzOCAgICAgIExFQUQgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIExFQUQtR0xBCk1BVEVS<br>
SUFMICAgICAgICAgMzkuICA4OC45MDU4NSAgICAgNC40NjkgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg<br>
ICAgICAgICAgICBZVFRSSVVNCk1BVEVSSUFMICAgICAgICAgNTguICAgMTQwLjExNSAgICAg<br>
Ni42NTcgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBDRVJJVU0KKiBZYWcgc2NpbnRp<br>
bGxhdG9yIHNjcmVlbgoqCk1BVEVSSUFMICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIDQu<br>
NTUgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICBZQUcKQ09NUE9VTkQgICAgICAgICAz<br>
LjAgICBZVFRSSVVNICAgICAgIDUuMCAgQUxVTUlOVU0gICAgICAxMi4wICAgIE9YWUdFTllB<br>
RwpDT01QT1VORCAgICAgICAgIDEuMCAgICBDRVJJVU0gICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg<br>
ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgWUFHCkFTU0lHTk1BICAgIEJMQ0tIT0xFICAgIEJsYWNrSApB<br>
U1NJR05NQSAgICAgICAgIFlBRyAgICAgICBZYWcKQVNTSUdOTUEgICAgICBWQUNVVU0gICAg<br>
ICAgQ0NECkFTU0lHTk1BICAgICAgVkFDVVVNICAgIFZhY3V1bQpSQU5ET01JWiAgICAgICAg<br>
ICAxLgpQSE9UT05VQyAgICAgICAgICAxLiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIFZBQ1VV<br>
TSAgQExBU1RNQVQKT1BULVBST0QgICAgMi4wN0UtMTEgICAgICAxRS01ICAgICAgICAgICAg<br>
ICAgICBZQUcgICAgICAgWUFHICAgICAgICAgIENFUkVOS09WCk9QVC1QUk9EICAgICAwLjAx<br>
RTE1ICAgICAgMUUxNyAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgWUFHICAgICAgIFlBRyAgICAgICAgICBU<br>
Ui1SQURJQQpPUFQtUFJPRCAgICAgIDUuNUUtNSAgICAxNjcwMC4gICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg<br>
IFlBRyAgICAgICBZQUcgICAgICAgICAgU0NJTlQtV1YKT1BULVBST1AgICAgICAgIDJFLTUg<br>
ICAgNS41RS01ICAgIDEuMUUtNCAgICAgICBZQUcgICAgICAgWUFHICAgICAgICAgIFdWLUxJ<br>
TUlUCipPUFQtUFJPUCAgICAgICAgMS44MiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIFlB<br>
RyAgICAgICBZQUcgICAgICAgICAgV1YtTElNSVQKVVNSQkRYICAgICAgICAgIDEwMS4gICAg<br>
UEhPVE9OICAgICAgLTU3LiAgICAgICBZYWcgICAgVmFjdXVtICAgICAgMi4wOFVzeFBoClVT<br>
UkJEWCAgICAgICAgICAxRS01ICAgICAgMUUtOSAgICAgIDEwMC4gICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg<br>
ICAgICAgICAgIDEwMC4mClVTUkJEWCAgICAgICAgICAgIDEuICAgIFBIT1RPTiAgICAgIC01<br>
Ny4gICAgICAgWWFnICAgIFZhY3V1bSAgICAgIDIuMDhVc3hDUGgKVVNSQkRYICAgICAgICAg<br>
ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgMTAwLiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgMTAw<br>
LiYKVVNSQkRYICAgICAgICAgIDEwMS4gIE9QVElQSE9UICAgICAgLTU3LiAgICAgICBZYWcg<br>
ICAgVmFjdXVtICAgICAgMi4wOFVzeE9QClVTUkJEWCAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg<br>
ICAgICAgIDEwMC4gICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIDEwMC4mClNUQVJUICAgICAg<br>
           ICAxMDAwMDAuClNUT1AK<br>
           --------------070706020302040203090104--<br>
       -- <br>
       --<br>