RE: Question about adding detectors in FLAIR

From: Ray F. Cowan <rfc_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:49:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi Vasilis,

Thanks very much for explaining what was happening when I was adding new
USRxxx detectors and having existing plots changing their detector associations.
I had been using the "clone" option on the right-click menu on a detector card
to create new USRxxx detectors, which puts the cloned card immediately after the
existing card (assuming the order of cards shown in FLAIR is the same as the
order of cards in the .inp file).

So in the future I will either add the USRxxx detectors at the bottom of the
list in FLAIR, or if I clone one, I will move the cloned copy to the bottom
of the list and see if that maintains the integrity of the existing plot <-->
detector associations.

Thanks very much for explaining this. FLAIR is an incredibly useful tool!

--Ray