How to Calculate Electronic Damage?

From: vahan petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 13:29:56 +0400

   Hi I am trying calculate electronic damage when 20 Mev (or greater )
electron beam hits a sample target (Silicon).

    I carefully red the article and tried to implement it myself.
http://info-fluka-discussion.web.cern.ch/info-fluka-discussion/lectures/Damage2Electronics.ppt

Now I have couple of SIMPLE questions regarding to that

As I understood in order to calculate damages I should do following steps
       1) Do calculation USERBIN and USERTRACK cards with part. type
Dose/, //SI1MEVNE/and //HADGT20M//
       2) Take values from plots of that cards
       3)Compare plots values with the chart that I attached( See
Attached Image)

I ask experts If you have time can you take a look to my input card and
say what I may miss?
//
Many Thanks!

Damage2Electronics-Chart1.jpg