Re: How to simulate URANIUM 235?

From: sarchia <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 13:09:57 +0100

<alpine.LFD.2.02.1301101855421.17771_at_pceet073.cern.ch> <50EFB68A.1090701_at_gmail.com> <50EFCCA4.2090506_at_lnl.infn.it>
<50EFED35.100_at_gmail.com> <50EFF4E4.8060900_at_gmail.com>
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Maybe because the region of the residual nuclei scoring is not defined?

For the other questions (1 and 2), the only way I see is using an
external source routine, sampling from the fission product yield.

Bye!