RE: Invoking the pointwise cross sections

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 22:47:46 +0100

<C9E2251C3D80A840BA9147C84596A41101341B3C804D_at_EXCHCLUSTER1-03.win.slac.stanford.edu>
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Hi all

actually the LOW-NEUT card mentions also 40-Ar(n,gamma)41-Ar, but indeed
the respective file (180400-293.pwx as below) is not included in the FLUKA
distribution. It can be requested (in case contact Alfredo Ferrari) though
the concerned pointwise treatment is affected by some limitations that
might be important depending on the applications

Ciao

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI